Among history’s greatest sculptors, Michelangelo once said, “I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.”
Texas Tenors: The Redlands Bowl Summer Music Festival continues its 97th season at 8 p.m. Friday, Aug. 28 as the Redlands Bowl Performing Arts present the Texas Tenors, an Emmy Award-winning sensation. The trio is known for its international performances, acclaimed albums, more than 1,400 li…
The Redlands Bowl Summer Music Festival continues its 97th season at 8 p.m. Friday, Aug. 21, as the Redlands Bowl Performing Arts presents “One Night in Memphis,” a critically acclaimed tribute to legendary Sun Records recording artists Carl Perkins, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis Presley.
At 8 tonight: State Street Ballet will present its original rendition of “Romeo and Juliet,” sponsored by Charles R. and Marsha Gebara Geiger in loving memory of Jim Gebara, Nori & Rob Geiger and Yvonne Geiger.
Landmark studies conducted by the National Endowment for the Arts and Americans for the Arts have proven that children who participate in the arts have improved academic performance, lower truancy rates, stronger social interactions and more successful lives.
- Redlands officials say transit villages won’t include high rises
- Sheriff’s team has seized more than 54,000 illegal pot plants this year
- University Women Zoom forward with its annual STEM workshop for 8th-grade girls
- Players provide feedback on pickleball courts makeover
- San Bernardino man arrested on kidnapping charges
- Redlands Unified prepares to possibly reopen elementary schools
- Marijuana Enforcement Team seizes another huge illegal pot farm in the desert
- Army veteran worked for city of Riverside
- San Bernardino resident worked at Loma Linda University Hospital
- The one day of the year to hike the Blue Mountain Trail is on March 7
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.