Among history’s greatest sculptors, Michelangelo once said, “I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.”
Texas Tenors: The Redlands Bowl Summer Music Festival continues its 97th season at 8 p.m. Friday, Aug. 28 as the Redlands Bowl Performing Arts present the Texas Tenors, an Emmy Award-winning sensation. The trio is known for its international performances, acclaimed albums, more than 1,400 li…
The Redlands Bowl Summer Music Festival continues its 97th season at 8 p.m. Friday, Aug. 21, as the Redlands Bowl Performing Arts presents “One Night in Memphis,” a critically acclaimed tribute to legendary Sun Records recording artists Carl Perkins, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis Presley.
At 8 tonight: State Street Ballet will present its original rendition of “Romeo and Juliet,” sponsored by Charles R. and Marsha Gebara Geiger in loving memory of Jim Gebara, Nori & Rob Geiger and Yvonne Geiger.
Landmark studies conducted by the National Endowment for the Arts and Americans for the Arts have proven that children who participate in the arts have improved academic performance, lower truancy rates, stronger social interactions and more successful lives.
- Surge in COVID-19 cases leads to limited stay-at-home order
- Coroner asks for the public’s help in identifying man found dead in San Bernardino
- Business owner shoots reported intruder following break-in
- Redlands district hands out 4,000 Thanksgiving turkeys
- Car over the side of Orange Street
- Fire destroys antique trolley next to packinghouse
- Police investigating after man shot, wounded at skate park
- Stationary COVID-19 test site to open at University of Redlands
- REV Stadium Coalition formed
- Motorcyclist killed in collision, vehicle’s driver arrested
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.