Among history’s greatest sculptors, Michelangelo once said, “I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.”
Texas Tenors: The Redlands Bowl Summer Music Festival continues its 97th season at 8 p.m. Friday, Aug. 28 as the Redlands Bowl Performing Arts present the Texas Tenors, an Emmy Award-winning sensation. The trio is known for its international performances, acclaimed albums, more than 1,400 li…
The Redlands Bowl Summer Music Festival continues its 97th season at 8 p.m. Friday, Aug. 21, as the Redlands Bowl Performing Arts presents “One Night in Memphis,” a critically acclaimed tribute to legendary Sun Records recording artists Carl Perkins, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis Presley.
At 8 tonight: State Street Ballet will present its original rendition of “Romeo and Juliet,” sponsored by Charles R. and Marsha Gebara Geiger in loving memory of Jim Gebara, Nori & Rob Geiger and Yvonne Geiger.
Landmark studies conducted by the National Endowment for the Arts and Americans for the Arts have proven that children who participate in the arts have improved academic performance, lower truancy rates, stronger social interactions and more successful lives.
- A human trafficking victim, a 17-year-old girl from Florida, rescued from a Fontana hotel
- UPDATE: After COVID scare, Beaumont High is cleared to play sports
- Escape Craft Brewery’s Oasis location open for business in downtown Redlands
- Our Brew welcomes Redlands community spirit
- Commissioners delay decision on housing project to replace grove
- Police chief says officers are confiscating more illegal ‘ghost guns’ than ever before
- First female president has been appointed at University of Redlands
- Support a crosswalk on Olive Avenue
- Felon charged with spousal abuse, possession of weapons.
- Trouble in our Tree City paradise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.