Landmark studies conducted by the National Endowment for the Arts and Americans for the Arts have proven that children who participate in the arts have improved academic performance, lower truancy rates, stronger social interactions and more successful lives.
Gene Kelly, Debbie Reynolds and Donald O'Connor starred in the 1952 musical comedy, which was nominated for two Academy Award - best support actress for Jean Hagen and for best musical score. Alfred Newman won the musical score award that year for "With a Song in My Heart."
- New donation moves museum closer to construction
- District notified of potential civil lawsuit
- Measure G could change the city in many excellent ways
- Arrowhead Christian boys basketball coach: ‘On paper, it’s the best team in Redlands’
- Rochford and Whitmer selected as man and woman of the year for 2019
- Stockton roast: Came out light pink, while hitting plenty of green
- Kmart building could become an auto parts store and warehouse
- RHS Mock Trial team heads to county semifinals
- Redlands High School to compete in county Mock Trial Finals
- Appellate judge removes supervisor from office
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.