I am writing to express my excitement and support for the Redlands transit village. I strongly believe that the kind of mixed-use development likely to occur in the transit villages will greatly contribute to Redlands citizens' quality of life and is right for the city at this time.
The Redlands Symphony concert on Saturday, May 18, was amazing. “Cantus Articus” was just such a gift. What an amazing piece of music. I could SEE the tundra and the hills and the environment where the composer lived. What love he had for his home!
On April 12, the Common Vision Coalition hosted the Redlands Underage Drinking Town Hall at the Redlands Community Center as part of the national Communities Talk initiative sponsored by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- Redlands opens visitor center, concierge across from City Hall
- Outlook for Redlands’ groves is ‘frightening’
- Citizens raise concerns about next generation of cell towers
- Redlands soccer star ready to kick it in Louisiana
- Redlands Oyster Cult ready to make a State Street splash
- New restaurant offers eclectic fare
- ABBA Revisited
- Volleyball's Daniel Lee will remain a Terrier in Brooklyn
- Three arrested in pair of armed robberies at area hotels
- Finding the spark of joy in dancing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Dear editor: Congratulations on establishing a brand new printed news service to our community. As you already know, you will be serving a remarkable community. I want to give a shout out to just one of the dozens of planned or recently completed projects that every day are making Redlands a…
Since 1994, when Gov. Pete Wilson signed the California Transit Village Act into law, numerous communities in California have successfully implemented rail-oriented developments that have reduced dependency on driving and allowed residents to live, work and play in their local communities.