The idea of increasing residents and “walkability” in downtown Redlands is nothing new.
Dear Rusty: After losing my job of 31 years in 2013 at 63 years of age, I decided to start drawing my Social Security benefits. In 2015, I started a part-time job, which I still have. In January 2020, I will fully retire. I have been paying Social Security taxes for the last four years with…
The most famous journalist to hail from Redlands has praised the plan by Esri, the University of Redlands and the Redlands Unified District to give every elementary school child in the district a tree to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Earth Day on April 21, 2020.
Recycling your cans, bottles, plastic, paper and other disposables through routes that avoid landfills is virtuous, especially for those of us who believe climate change is real and care about sea creatures.
I’m thrilled about the Redlands Passenger Rail Project. I have been ever since I heard about it at a booth atop the city’s parking garage during the Redlands Bicycle Classic several years ago.
I missed two earthquakes last week. My daughter felt both the 6.4 on Thursday and the 7.1 on Friday. She was house-sitting in Highland, 5 miles closer to the epicenter in Ridgecrest.
- Former Redlands resident lost her husband when he was killed in the line of duty
- Measure G offers many benefits to Redlands
- Opponents of Measure G tell ‘the rest of the story’
- Planned Parenthood delivers crude message to legislative offices
- Eagles land first-ever CIF finals basketball berth
- Transportation Authority opposes bill on train to ONT
- REV takes more than 80 minutes to beat Valley View, Santiago
- California attorney general sues to block SBD air cargo project
- Project to add two more lanes to SR-210 finally ready to start
- ‘Mrs Tennis’ and the wife of U of R coach Jim Verdieck
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Summer is officially here, with temperatures hovering just under the triple digits and the last June gloom behind us. The kids are off on break and so are some of us adults. My kids and I dream of having our own swimming pool. If you are one of the lucky ones, we might be over to cool off.