An evacuation warning has been ordered for Potato Canyon to Raymond Flat in the Oak Glen because of the Apple Fire, which has burned more than 4,000 acres and has not yet been contained, according to Cal Fire.
Evacuation orders are in place for residents south of County Line Road, north of Dutton Street and east of Oak Glen
Evacuation orders have also been ordered for residents north of Cherry Valley Boulevard west of Highland Springs, east of Beaumont Avenue. The evacuation center is at Beaumont High School, 39139 Cherry Valley Blvd. in Beaumont.
An animal evacuation center has been established at the high school.
- Redlands continues to lead the county in COVID-19 deaths
- Mentone man arrested after shooting of another Mentone man
- Passed over, coach Dial surfaced in Beaumont
- San Bernardino man arrested for pointing a laser at sheriff’s helicopter, striking the pilot
- Oak Glen farm animals, staff take refuge at First Lutheran in Redlands
- Noise complaints at SBD take off as fire season starts
- Cal Fire reports some success on the Apple Fire
- Felon comes to jail with loaded weapons, drugs and young children in his car
- More candidates emerge as the filing deadline ends this week
- Redlands restaurateur dies of the coronavirus
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.