The California Chamber of Commerce, or CalChamber, announced this week that Senate Bill 601, by Sen. Mike Morrell, R-Rancho Cucamonga, is one of its top priority 2019 “Job Creator” bills.
The Redlands City Council officially declared June as Pride Month for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and queer (LGBTQ) people at a meeting on Tuesday, May 7.
Christine Flynn, president of the California Federation of Republican Women (Southern Division), will speak to the Redlands Republican Women’s Club luncheon on Friday, April 19, 2019 at the Redlands Country Club, 1749 Garden St.
Kimberly Ellis, a candidate for the California Democratic Party chairmanship, will be the speaker at the San Bernardino Democratic Luncheon Club’s installation banquet on Saturday, April 6, at the Arrowhead Country Club.
Lloyd White, a 21-year employee of Esri and a member of the Beaumont City Council, has announced his candidacy to succeed Republican Mike Morrell in the conservative 23rd State Senate District.
A new bill that aims to connect veterans with civilian jobs has officially been passed, and will be implemented as of March 21, 2019.
- Redlands opens visitor center, concierge across from City Hall
- Outlook for Redlands’ groves is ‘frightening’
- Citizens raise concerns about next generation of cell towers
- Redlands soccer star ready to kick it in Louisiana
- Redlands Oyster Cult ready to make a State Street splash
- New restaurant offers eclectic fare
- ABBA Revisited
- Volleyball's Daniel Lee will remain a Terrier in Brooklyn
- Three arrested in pair of armed robberies at area hotels
- Finding the spark of joy in dancing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.