Despite three closures in three days, officials say Redlands will be fine. Over three days last week, three important businesses in Redlands announced they will close. Yet city leaders contend Redlands has seen “strong business and retail growth recently.”
The California Chamber of Commerce, or CalChamber, announced this week that Senate Bill 601, by Sen. Mike Morrell, R-Rancho Cucamonga, is one of its top priority 2019 “Job Creator” bills.
The Redlands City Council officially declared June as Pride Month for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and queer (LGBTQ) people at a meeting on Tuesday, May 7.
Christine Flynn, president of the California Federation of Republican Women (Southern Division), will speak to the Redlands Republican Women’s Club luncheon on Friday, April 19, 2019 at the Redlands Country Club, 1749 Garden St.
Kimberly Ellis, a candidate for the California Democratic Party chairmanship, will be the speaker at the San Bernardino Democratic Luncheon Club’s installation banquet on Saturday, April 6, at the Arrowhead Country Club.
Lloyd White, a 21-year employee of Esri and a member of the Beaumont City Council, has announced his candidacy to succeed Republican Mike Morrell in the conservative 23rd State Senate District.
A new bill that aims to connect veterans with civilian jobs has officially been passed, and will be implemented as of March 21, 2019.
- After 53 years La-Z-Boy will close Redlands plant
- Flowstone Climbing brings a fun and alternative way to workout in Redlands
- A no-go for USATF heptathlon, Juanita Webster-Freeman training for Olympics
- San Bernardino city schools assistant superintendent arrested on child pornography charges
- Superintendent Arellano details plans for district
- Many murals make Redlands schools jewels of the district
- Shelter for unaccompanied children of migrants could be located near Redlands
- Stop children’s dance from becoming hypersexualized
- RHS graduate is the highest-paid assistant coach in college football
- District tops 30-year record for groundwater storage
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.