Decades before cell phones and similar devices existed, amateur photographers used cameras with 16-millimeter film. Then along came 8mm film, followed by Super 8 film, which revolutionized how people captured life as it was.
On Monday, Nov. 11, thousands of Redlands residents participated in the annual celebration with the Veterans Day Parade through downtown streets and a picnic at the Jennie Davis Park.
SAN BERNARDINO — Redlands East Valley’s scoring load in the Oct. 30 Citrus Belt League tournament championships against Cajon seemed to flow from one strong-armed shooter to another.
- Two Redlands massage parlors shutdown during human trafficking operation
- College football: Doug Haugh’s not wasting time at Valparaiso
- Frank Brown’s revolutionary design of the Bear Valley Dam made him famous
- Parade Canceled
- Beaumont woman killed in crash
- 2019 Redlands Christmas parade delayed a week
- Victim of head-on collision in Redlands ID’d
- Search continues for missing hiker on Mt. Badly
- Jerry Bean weds Marilyn Wolf
- Dec. 5- 8 police activity
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.