The Redlands City Council approved on Tuesday, Jan. 21, a letter to the California Legislature in opposition to Senate Bill 50 concerning planning and zoning, and housing development incentives proposed by state Sen. Scott Wiener, D-San Francisco.
Decades before cell phones and similar devices existed, amateur photographers used cameras with 16-millimeter film. Then along came 8mm film, followed by Super 8 film, which revolutionized how people captured life as it was.
On Monday, Nov. 11, thousands of Redlands residents participated in the annual celebration with the Veterans Day Parade through downtown streets and a picnic at the Jennie Davis Park.
SAN BERNARDINO — Redlands East Valley’s scoring load in the Oct. 30 Citrus Belt League tournament championships against Cajon seemed to flow from one strong-armed shooter to another.
- Measure G could change the city in many excellent ways
- New donation moves museum closer to construction
- Arrowhead Christian boys basketball coach: ‘On paper, it’s the best team in Redlands’
- Conservancy to host bridal fair at the Asistencia
- Argument Against Measure G
- Redlands High School to compete in county Mock Trial Finals
- Dangermonds add $3 million to Museum of Redlands fund
- District notified of potential civil lawsuit
- Kmart building could become an auto parts store and warehouse
- Rhonda Fouch: Career winding down on REV’s longtime A.D.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.