Olive & Citrus
Redlands Sports Park: A 35-acre site at Dearborn Street and San Bernardino Avenue includes eight full-size soccer fields with lighting, a basketball court. Off-street parking is accessible from Dearborn Street north of San Bernardino Avenue.Texonia Park: A 10.7-acre neighborhood park with a …
Caroline Park, bounded by Sunset Drive, Mariposa Drive and Poppy Road in Redlands, was donated to the city of Redlands in 1929 by Olivia Phelps Stokes in memory of her beloved sister Caroline.
- New donation moves museum closer to construction
- District notified of potential civil lawsuit
- Measure G could change the city in many excellent ways
- Rochford and Whitmer selected as man and woman of the year for 2019
- Arrowhead Christian boys basketball coach: ‘On paper, it’s the best team in Redlands’
- Stockton roast: Came out light pink, while hitting plenty of green
- Kmart building could become an auto parts store and warehouse
- RHS Mock Trial team heads to county semifinals
- Vote yes on Measure G
- Redlands High School to compete in county Mock Trial Finals
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.