Redlands Sports Park: A 35-acre site at Dearborn Street and San Bernardino Avenue includes eight full-size soccer fields with lighting, a basketball court. Off-street parking is accessible from Dearborn Street north of San Bernardino Avenue.Texonia Park: A 10.7-acre neighborhood park with a …
Caroline Park, bounded by Sunset Drive, Mariposa Drive and Poppy Road in Redlands, was donated to the city of Redlands in 1929 by Olivia Phelps Stokes in memory of her beloved sister Caroline.
- 4th of July celebration to return to Sylvan Park
- Virtual performances will lead up to Redlands Bowl outdoor season
- WWII vet lived in Redlands 59 years
- Letter to attorney general leads to shutdown of cartel-tied pot farms
- Running Springs man arrested after former girlfriend dies
- J Riley Distillery and Restaurant opens in downtown Redlands
- Dallas firm takes over Redlands movie theater
- RHS graduate was a correctional officer
- Redlands resident taught in Banning
- Foes of tall buildings in Redlands file petitions for a special election
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.