Olive & Citrus
Redlands Sports Park: A 35-acre site at Dearborn Street and San Bernardino Avenue includes eight full-size soccer fields with lighting, a basketball court. Off-street parking is accessible from Dearborn Street north of San Bernardino Avenue.Texonia Park: A 10.7-acre neighborhood park with a …
Caroline Park, bounded by Sunset Drive, Mariposa Drive and Poppy Road in Redlands, was donated to the city of Redlands in 1929 by Olivia Phelps Stokes in memory of her beloved sister Caroline.
- Inland Empire COVID-19 cases climb to 62; six deaths
- Redlands woman wins on ‘Wheel of Fortune’
- Woman, 89, is the county's third death caused by COVID-19
- First confirmed COVID-19 case in San Bernardino County reported in Fontana
- 2 Redlands emergency responders potentially exposed to COVID-19, self-quarantined
- City of Redlands takes new steps in response to coronavirus
- DMV closes field offices but will process vehicle registration renewal and title transfers online
- COVID-19 cases reach 9 in San Bernardino County
- Lorrie Poyzer, city clerk of Redlands for 16 years, dies at 73
- Redlands singer becomes one of 113 semifinalists in The Music Center’s Spotlight
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.