Details for BenhamRCH
I HAVE CANCER. I NEEDED THE RIGHT TREATMENT. NOW I GET ALL THE CARE IN THE WORLD. T he right treatment and the right care can make all the difference when you’re a cancer patient. Redlands Community Hospital’s Hematology/Oncology Services and Infusion Center brings together personalized patient-centered medicine through a team of experienced specialists so you can receive the cancer care most beneficial to you. We offer some of the latest advancements in medications, methods, and technology in chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and other forms of infusion therapy. Patients may also have access to innovative medications and treatments through a variety of clinical trials. We nurture a caring, supportive environment that is comfortable, convenient and close to home. If you need to schedule an appointment or get a second opinion, call 1-909-793-4336. Learn how we treat cancer with all the care in the world. We treat cancer to beat cancer. Center for Surgical and Specialty Care 255 Terracina Blvd., Ste. 104B, Redlands, California 92373 ~ 909-793-4336 ~ www.redlandshospital.org Redlands Community Hospital is an independent, not-for-profit, stand-alone community hospital.
- Thirteen males arrested for solicitation at a Redlands hotel
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car furloughs four in Redlands. a total of 1,883 throughout Southern California
- Two die in single-car crash on Tippecanoe Avenue
- Superintendent discusses reopening plans
- One teen dies, three others hurt in three crashes on State Route 38
- Did the wrong guy get the Big Sky defensive award?
- Cheapest regular gasoline in the county can be found in Highland
- Another 178 layoffs in Redlands announced
- U of R singers join COVID-19 parody of ‘The Longest Time’
- Man running on I-215 killed in traffic collision
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.