Kathy Reid, who has lived on Anita Court since 1967, couldn’t celebrate her 80th birthday because of the pandemic. Her husband insisted they go for a ride. “What a surprise when we returned!” she said in an email. The photos are her kids, their partners and grandkids, who live in Arizona, Florida and California. They shipped cardboard cutouts to neighbors so they would be there for her birthday.
- Surge in COVID-19 cases leads to limited stay-at-home order
- Fire destroys antique trolley next to packinghouse
- Christmastime at the mansion
- Business owner shoots reported intruder following break-in
- Redlands district hands out 4,000 Thanksgiving turkeys
- Police investigating after man shot, wounded at skate park
- Car over the side of Orange Street
- City seeks displays for ‘Christmas at the Park’ drive-thru
- The reinvention of a Redlands restaurant: the pivot
- It’s official: Bogh wins the state Senate seat
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.