Ernie and Jo Dierking were married on June 23, 1962, in Bakersfield. Ernie was born and raised in Vallejo and Jo was born and raised in Bakersfield.
Richard and Colleen Corneille recently returned from a week in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, where they celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with family. Accompanying them were their daughter Kimberly and her husband Steve Nagayama, their son Jeffrey, his wife Maria-Elena, and their chi…
- REV to play soccer games on new field
- Residential development faces pushback at commission hearing
- SoCalGas bills to more than double as natural gas prices surge
- Redlands Football Club is a new soccer team
- Vendors sought as downtown’s Morning Market begins March 4
- Kids get hooked on fishing at derby
- Artist and wife of former U of R president dies at 85
- Bald eagle in Big Bear Valley lays her first egg of the year
- Satisfaction with living in Redlands dips slightly
- Redlands Conservancy elects its third president since 1994
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.