Kathrine Colpaert and Dr. Michael Allen, who moved from Michigan to Redlands in July, display their Redlands Community News during a rock climbing trip on Friday, Oct. 9. at Sawtooth Canyon in Lucerne Valley. “We are absolutely loving our new lives in Redlands,” Kathy said in an email. “Mike started a new job as an ER physician at Redlands Community Hospital, and I've been teaching for 10 years but am in my first few months of being a small business owner (www.TerangaMarket.com). She is a regular vendor at Saturday morning farmers market at the Grove School.
- Mentone residents don’t approve of new car auction facility
- Homicide detectives arrest 19-year-old man in stabbing deaths of woman and 8-year-old daughter
- Save Redlands' last great orange grove
- Rent relief coming to San Bernardino County
- DUI doesn’t just mean booze: Marijuana can impair driving
- Harkins now open, Studio Movie Grill not reel sure
- Judge rules former Redlands city manager won’t get lifetime benefits
- Many middle school students back in school
- A safe and sound vote on Redlands fireworks
- Historic Wilson Jewelers in Redlands coming to an end
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.