A San Bernardino Appellate Court judge ruled on Wednesday, Jan. 8, that the appointment of Dawn Rowe by the San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors was a violation of the Brown Act, upholding Superior Court Judge Janet Frangie’s September ruling. Read more
Community members can enjoy desserts, champagne, and live music while supporting local kids and teens on Feb. 8, 2020.
One of the Redlands Horticultural and Improvement Society’s ongoing contributions to Redlands is their annual rose pruning demonstration at 9 …
In January, the Redlands Art Association has color galore hanging on its walls.
- New donation moves museum closer to construction
- District notified of potential civil lawsuit
- Measure G could change the city in many excellent ways
- Arrowhead Christian boys basketball coach: ‘On paper, it’s the best team in Redlands’
- Rochford and Whitmer selected as man and woman of the year for 2019
- Stockton roast: Came out light pink, while hitting plenty of green
- Kmart building could become an auto parts store and warehouse
- RHS Mock Trial team heads to county semifinals
- Redlands High School to compete in county Mock Trial Finals
- Appellate judge removes supervisor from office
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The building that housed Kmart for decades could now house an auto parts store and warehouse after the sale of the building was completed over the holidays. Read more
Adriana Susan DeMent Nies, who lived in the San Bernardino Mou…
Dorothy Marie Schmitz, as an Eucharistic minister at the Holy …
Dudley Allison Ketcherside, a real estate agent who was involv…
Geri E. O’Neal, a former teacher and longtime volunteer with …
Charles Wallis Eastwood, a World War II U.S. Army veteran who …
Redlands voters: On March 3, we will vote on City of Redlands Measure G, an important issue affecting our city’s future development.
Measure G gives the green light to high-rise apartment buildings within 782 acres of Redlands. Current building height limitation changes to u…
As for the downing of the Ukranian plane, the die was cast when Trump had Qassem Suleimani terminated.
In 52 days, Redlands voters will decide whether to lift housing growth restrictions in three “transit villages” around the three Redlands Pass…