Cupcake and wine pairing: 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 16, State Street Winery. Pairing Gewürztraminer with a White Berry cupcake, Pinot Noir with a …
Five quilts of valor were presented to U.S. veterans on Monday, Nov. 11, at Citrone restaurant in Redlands.
- Three suspects arrested in connection with multiple burglaries
- Railroader restaurant was a big hit in Redlands for 15 years
- Hydrogen-powered train coming to Redlands
- Redlands man charged with embezzlement
- Woman running along Barton Road killed by suspected drunken driver
- Sex education program draws protests at school board meeting
- Redlands resident charged in $1 million embezzlement scheme
- Railroad restaurant to be reborn at the Redlands Public Market
- Female driver killed in solo-car crash
- A sisters’ rivalry? No chance Horton’s daughters flail on golf course
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
• Of all the industrial and business development in the Inland Empire, rapid expansion occurring at the Ontario International Airport is a standout. Year-over-year growth in passenger traffic at the airport has jumped 9.6 percent compared to 0.3 percent growth at Los Angeles International Ai… Read more
Henry Mancinas, Redlands, an Army veteran who served in Vietna…
Robert Craig Bennion died Oct. 9, 2019, in Redlands. He was 76.
Francis Quezada Flores, a Redlands resident for 69 years, died…
Nancy Jean Fulmer, a former TWA flight attendant who belonged …
Janice Lee Keister, a Redlands resident who worked as a key pu…
The Redlands Community News is proud that our town has a Veterans Day parade.
As many die-hard environmentalists have noticed, Redlands’ last remaining cycling centers closed in August — one of them being the rePlanet on…
It’s hard to forget the first time I looked up at the night sky in Joshua Tree National Park. I’d never seen so many stars. I was a student at…
My father, who was raised in a Catholic orphanage somewhere in southern Italy and traveled the Atlantic at age 17 to come here in 1909, taught…