Redlands police on Friday identified and arrested a 25-year-old San Bernardino man, suspected of breaking into a home in the area of Church Street and East Colton Avenue early Wednesday morning and touching a sleeping child. Read more
Redlands Bowl Performing Arts (RBPA) announced the formation of the Maestro Frank Fetta Memorial Fund for Symphonic Programming on Nov. 8. The…
Lake Arrowhead resident Mary Webster (Chesney), was born in the middle of the Great Depression, Feb. 4, 1934, at Centinela Hospital Inglewood.
The critically acclaimed Inland Pacific Ballet will present “The Nutcracker,” a treasured holiday tradition, in six performances on Dec. 11, 1…
- After a six-hour hike, remains of fatal plane crash are found in the maintains
- Redlands Christmas Parade is a go for 6 p.m. Saturday
- Redlands trains are on their way from Utah
- Redlands resident and his wife making impact at Aquinas High School
- Suspect arrested fleeing from armed bank robbery
- Clara Mae Clem remembered
- Police seek intruder who inappropriately touched child
- Another 89 illegal pot greenhouses shut down, including one in Redlands
- Man walking bicycle on Alabama Street struck and killed
- Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel to open Monday, Dec. 13
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Redlands unemployment rate declined again from September to October to 4.3%. the lowest level since the pandemic disrupted the economy, according to the California Employment Development Department. Read more
Linda Wheeler Verkaik, who broke the “glass ceiling” during he…
Nancy Ruth White, a teacher who ran twice for Redlands City Co…
Walter James De Blauw, who operated a nursery in Santa Barbara…
Raymond C. Schmitz, a U.S. Army veteran who was a farmer in Il…
Opal Mae Van Horn,, who worked as Hudlow’s Drive-in and Griswo…
A significant figure leaving Redlands is longtime City Council member Paul Foster. We don’t know how wealthy he is, but we did notice he’s a c…
Redlands is great in large part because of its generous rich people and leaders with a vision. Clara Mae Clem fits both categories.
It is dangerous but fun. If I squint my eyes just a bit, the swarm of young lodgepole pines coalesce into a matcha-like blur of green. Focus i…